ALARGAN TOWELL INVESTMENT COMPANY (ALARGAN TOWELL) was established in 2003 as a strategic alliance between Kuwait-based ALARGAN International Real Estate Company and W.J Towell in the Sultanate. Since then, it has become a name to be reckoned with in the development and real estate sector in Oman. In over a decade of its operations, the operations of ALARGAN TOWELL have expanded to encompass leisure, touristic and mixed-use developments with projects with an expanse of over 2,186,000 m2.
The primary focus for ALARGAN TOWELL is to provide innovative and affordable housing solutions with unique designs that complement and enhance the surrounding environment. The Company also aims to showcase Oman as a global tourist destination by developing freehold real estate projects, employing the themes of Omani architecture and hospitality coupled with progressive and modern facilities.
Sharing his thoughts on the real estate and property market in Oman, Hisham Moussa, CEO of ALARGAN TOWELL noted, “At ALARGAN TOWELL we firmly believe in the vision behind the founding of the Company – to develop affordable middle income real estate housing solutions that represent value and quality for the citizens of Oman. Our mission has since widened to encompass the immense opportunities provided by Oman’s natural beauty and cultural diversity.”
ALARGAN TOWELL focuses on the creation of quality yet affordable housing opportunities for citiznes in the middle-income bracket. This innovative approach led to the construction of a number of successful integrated projects, such as Beyout Al Faye, the Al Waha project, the Al Mawalih Villa’s project, the Al Hail homes project, and the Al Qurum Gardens project.
Beyout Alfaye is a fully-functional residential development with over 95% occupancy, offering a range of villas, inspired by the culture and natural landscape of Oman. The project consists of a commercial and retail component to serve its community and accommodates 126 residential units varying in sizes, layout options and designs. In addition, the project also includes services and amenities along with a landscaped park and a mosque to cater to the project’s residents.
ALARGAN TOWELL’s Al Waha is a vast master-planned development situated within the natural urban growth of Muscat in the area of Barka. Al Waha offers buyers a wide range of residential options and community facilities in addition to various services and amenities, all located within a parkland setting. The project, spread over a total land area of 700,000 m2 has recently been completed and has become widely popular with the residents of the region.
Furthermore, Nassem Salalah, ALARGAN TOWELL’s newest residential project located in the Dhofar Governorate is set to increase Salalah’s standing as a pioneer investing platform in real estate. The project consists of 101 plots ranging from 600 to 885 m2. The property is situated in Awqad, with plots located in the prestigious Hay Al Shyoukh locality comprising sea front mansions and several other lucrative properties, in close proximity to the new Salalah International Airport as well as the city centre. Additionally, the Company is currently in the preparation stages for the AlNakheel mega development project, which is expected to be the first Integrated Tourism Complex (ITC) project in the Wilayat of Barka with details due to be announced shortly.
As a direct result of their many successes, ALARGAN TOWELL has received numerous international, regional and local awards. These recognitions include the 2008 International Real Estate Finance Summit (IREF) Award for Best Real Estate Developer in Oman and the Cityscape Architecture Emerging Markets Award in the Leisure Future category was won for The Oberoi Resort at Al Khiran project in 2009. In 2015, their ITC, Al Nakheel was awarded with the highly commended award in innovative design and project setting from Arabian Property Awards.
Most recently, they received the Best Developer Award for Residential Neighborhoods at the Oman Real Estate Awards, 2015. Additionally, the Al Nakheel project was Highly Commended at the prominent regional real estate development awards, the Arabian Property Awards, in Dubai, 2015.
ALARGAN TOWELL has also been committed to the betterment of communities in and around their projects and consider this a key element of their corporate social responsibility. Towards this goal, the Company recently pledged financial support to 70 students of the Thabit bin Qais School for boys and the Al Amal Girls School in the Wilayat of Barka, near their Al Waha integrated residential project.
For more details on ALARGAN TOWELL and its projects, please visit the official website at www.alargantowell.com.
- Alargan Towell sponsors ORA’s 2nd Real Estate Forum
- ALARGAN TOWELL Organises Blood Donation Open Day
- ALARGAN TOWELL Gets Social with Local Community
- ALARGAN TOWELL Supports Collective Wedding at Barka
- ALARGAN TOWELL Participates in Dar Al Atta’a Ramadan Initiative
- ALARGAN TOWELL Holds Productive Families Exhibition in Cooperation with Omani Women’s Association
- ALARGAN TOWELL Sponsor Oman Real Estate Association’s ‘Real Estate Forum’
- ALARGAN TOWELL for OER
- ALARGAN TOWELL Board appoints new CEO
- Alargan Towell Supports Meritorious School Students in Wilayat of Barka
- Welcome to the corporate website of ALARGAN TOWELL Investment Company.
- Alargan Towell Investment co (LLC) was formed in 2003 as an equal partnership between W.J.Towell & Co group of companies (LLC) & ALARGAN International Real EstateCo.
- MoT Signs Agreement for Al Nakheel ITC Development in Barka
- ALARGAN TOWELL Participates as Platinum Sponsor for Oman Real Estate Conference
- ALARGAN TOWELL Renews its Support for Dar Al Atta Ramadan Initiative
- ALARGAN TOWELL showcases its projects at MIPIM
- ‘Inspiring Spaces’ Young Architects Forum a Success
- ALARGAN TOWELL Annonces the Completion of Internal Road Works in ‘Al Waha’ and ‘Mazar’a Al Harth’ Projects
- ALARGAN TOWELL Conducts Workshop on Fire Safety and Evacuation Plans