Muscat | 18 July, 2016: ALARGAN TOWELL – one of the Sultanate’s leading real estate development companies, supported a collective wedding ceremony in Wilayat of Barka for more than 18 Omani couples, through providing a financial support to the organizing committee. Sharing the joy of the ceremony, representatives from ALARGAN were also on hand to present gifts to the bridegrooms.
H.E Sheikh Khalid bin Hilal Al Mawali, chairman of the Shura Council officiated as the chief guest for the event which was attended by dignitaries of the Wilayat, invitees, and many relatives and guests. Representing ALARGAN TOWELL in the ceremony were, Mr. Usama Al youni Head of Facility management and Mr. Juma Al mujini Government Relation Officer. This is the 11th collective wedding ceremony organized in Barka by the committee.
Commenting on the importance of supporting such community events, Mr. Hisham Moussa CEO of ALARGAN TOWELL noted, “Supporting the collective wedding ceremony at the Wilayat of Barka comes as part of our endeavor to provide support to events of the local community surrounding our projects, this in order to strengthen our relations with the community and make a meaningful contribution to the growth of our society. On behalf of ALARGAN TOWELL INVESTMENT COMPANY I would like to congratulate the bridegrooms, wishing them a happy family life.”
Giving thanks for supporting such an initiative, Mr Khalfan bin Thani Al-Riyami, a member of the organizing committee noted, “On behalf of the organizing committee, I would like to thank ALARGAN TOWELL for their support, handing a token of appreciation to the guest of honor and presenting gifts to the bridegrooms. Their strong support contributed in the success of the ceremony, and we are looking forward for more support from the private sector to the local community here in Barka.”
The company has a major presence in Barka with the Al Waha residential community, which boasts a total area of nearly 700,000 square meters and is considered to be the newest integrated residential project in the Wilayat. Located just 25 minutes from the capital city of Muscat, the project has successfully completed its first phase. Al Waha is differentiated by the quality and variety of residential buildings it provides to customers - including villas, apartments and duplex apartments. Moreover, to give the surroundings a unique trait, the integrated project features landscaped gardens, and commercial space, in addition to schools, mosques and others, making the project more like a full-fledged township.
ALARGAN TOWELL INVESTMENT COMPANY was founded in 2003 in the Sultanate of Oman as a result of the strategic alliance between ALARGAN International Real Estate Company and the reputed WJ Towell. ALARGAN TOWELL activities focus on the creation of quality yet affordable housing opportunities for Omanis in the middle-income bracket. This innovative partnership led to the construction of a number of successful and integrated projects, such as Beyout Al Faye, the Al Waha project, the Al Mawalih Villa’s project, the Al Hail homes project, and the Al Qurum Gardens project. Additionally, the Company is currently in the preparation stages for the AlNakheel mega development project, which is expected to be the first Integrated Tourism Complex (ITC) project in the Wilayat of Barka. As a direct result of their many successes, ALARGAN TOWELL has received numerous international, regional and local awards. Most recently, they received the Best Developer Award for Residential Neighborhoods at the Oman Real Estate Awards, 2015. Additionally, the AlNakheel project was Highly Commended at the prominent regional real estate development awards, the Arabian Property Awards, in Dubai, 2015.
- ALARGAN TOWELL Prepares to Unveil Latest Residential Project
- ALARGAN TOWELL Appoints Mohammed Al Abri as New CEO
- ALARGAN TOWELL Opens Up Commercial Plots at Al Waha Project
- ALARGAN TOWELL a Golden Sponsor of the 2nd Edition of the World Conference on Tourism and Culture
- ALARGAN TOWELL Launches the Last Phase of ‘Mazar’a Al Harth’
- ALARGAN TOWELL Celebrates the 47th National Day at Beyout Al Faye
- ALARGAN TOWELL Annonces the Completion of Internal Road Works in ‘Al Waha’ and ‘Mazar’a Al Harth’ Projects
- ALARGAN TOWELL Conducts Workshop on Fire Safety and Evacuation Plans
- ALARGAN TOWELL Renews its Support for Dar Al Atta Ramadan Initiative
- ALARGAN TOWELL Participates as Platinum Sponsor for Oman Real Estate Conference
- MoT Signs Agreement for Al Nakheel ITC Development in Barka
- ‘Inspiring Spaces’ Young Architects Forum a Success
- ALARGAN TOWELL showcases its projects at MIPIM
- Alargan Towell sponsors ORA’s 2nd Real Estate Forum
- ALARGAN TOWELL Organises Blood Donation Open Day
- ALARGAN TOWELL Gets Social with Local Community
- ALARGAN TOWELL Supports Collective Wedding at Barka
- ALARGAN TOWELL Participates in Dar Al Atta’a Ramadan Initiative
- ALARGAN TOWELL Holds Productive Families Exhibition in Cooperation with Omani Women’s Association
- ALARGAN TOWELL Sponsor Oman Real Estate Association’s ‘Real Estate Forum’
- ALARGAN TOWELL for OER
- ALARGAN TOWELL Board appoints new CEO
- Alargan Towell Supports Meritorious School Students in Wilayat of Barka